AccuProbe pH meter has become an essential tool for various industries due to the wide range of applications for pH measurement. These industries include but are not limited to colleges, environmental protection, medicine, food, health, geological exploration, metallurgy, and marine exploration. pH measurement is crucial for detecting acid rain, analyzing surface water and industrial wastewater, as well as monitoring drinking water, beverages, daily chemical products, and textiles. The AccuProbe pH meter provides accurate pH measurements for all of these applications, making it a reliable tool for professionals in various fields.
- Waterproof with an IP54 rating.
- Can store up to 50 sets of data for each parameter.
- Offers 1-3 points calibration with standard recognition for accurate pH measurements.
- High-resolution 6.0 inch LCD display screen for clear and easy-to read results.
- Automatic/manual temperature compensation for accurate readings.
- Auto-hold feature to lock the measurement endpoint for precise readings.
- Multi-reading feature for auto-read and continuous-read.
- Reset feature to automatically resume all settings back to factory default options.
|pH||Range||-02 to 18.00 pH|
|Calibration Points||Up to 3|
|Standard Recognition||NIST buffers|
|mV||Range||-1999 to 1999 mV|
|Temperature||Range||5 to 110 ºC(23 to 230 ºF)|
|Measurement||Reading Mode||Auto Read, Continuous|
|Reading Prompts||Reading, Stable, Locked|
|Temp. Compensation||ATC, MTC|
|Data management||Data Storage||50 results each|
|Temp. Probe||4-pin aviation connector|
|Auto Shutdown||300, 600, 1200, 1800, 3600 sec., off|
|General||Electricity||AC Adapter, 100-240V AC input, DC9V output|
There are no reviews yet.